Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Recommended Products

On my website I recently wrote an article about some recommended products that I think that Dylan fans should really check out. In no way am I saying that if you don’t like these recommendations that you are not a true Dylan fan, I just think that these are just a couple products that I think that Dylan fans would enjoy if they haven’t already owned them. One of course would be Highway 61 Revisited. I have wrote in the past how I feel about this album I really just think that it is great. The songs on the album are ones that I never seem to get tired from and are always willing to go back to listen to. Another product that I recommended would be the album Blood on the Tracks a great album that usually is a little further down the list of his great albums, but great nonetheless. The reason why I like this is because it seemed to be a resurgence for Dylan putting him backs in good faith with not only fans but also critics. Finally the last product that I would recommended would be No Direction Home. Again this is something that I have talked about in the past but I can’t help to try to get everyone out there to watch this movie. This is a little bit more of an obscure choice. Many people don’t want to watch because of it is so long, but if you got time I think every Dylan fan could enjoy. So if you want so more in-depth information on these three products head over to my website and check it out.

http://bobbydylanfan.webs.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment