Monday, February 22, 2010

Every Bob Dylan Song

There is a great blog available http://everybobdylansong.blogspot.com/. This is a blog in which the author has been attempting to write a blog about every Bob Dylan song. Right now he, as done almost 200 blogs and has blogged about 160 songs. The reason why this has peeked my interest because this author has been writing consentingly since 2008. The bogs are very in-depth and a very interesting and although I haven't been able to read all of them the ones that I have read keep me coming back. He dissects every song that he talks about very well whether he is analyzing lyrics, or Dylan’s reasons for even writing the songs. I recommend this blog if you seem to have questions about certain songs that you just can’t seem to figure out by yourself. Although I may not agree with everything that is said on this blog I do seem to agree with the majority of it and if nothing else I respect what the blogs say. I like that the does not always seem to know the answer and come on with a man like Dylan not even Bob himself seems to know all the answers and reasons for these songs. The man is a mystery and his songs are a part of it but this blog does its best to try to make sense of what Dylan means through his words. Just reading lyrics don’t always seem to get you the answers that you want so it is nice to see what some other think on issues. I always like to see if people have the same thoughts that I have and http://everybobdylansong.blogspot.com/ is a great way to look into that.

No comments:

Post a Comment