Friday, February 26, 2010

My website

Not only do I write on this blog but I also have my own website that is devoted to Bob Dylan. If you have been finding my blog interesting than I think that my website will fit you as well. Although it is currently not as filled as I would like I plan to be expanding it much further. This includes some very interesting readings about Dylan at a more in-depth level than I currently have in this blog. I already have a link to the full article that I wrote about Hot to become a Dylan fan. I am soon going to have more articles for your reading pleasure. I hope that my information that I present on my website will be just as interesting as what you have read so far on my blog. My website can be found at

http://www.bobbydylan.webs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment