Sunday, March 7, 2010

What Album Should I buy

I have recently added an article on my website that gives detailed options when it comes to buying Dylan albums for the first time. If you followed my first article and you are a newer fan of Dylan you might be having a hard time deciding what album is the right one for you, well if that is the case it is your lucky day because my article details just what to do in that scenario. For the most part I recommend one of the first seven albums of his career as well as “Blood on the Tracks” his 1975 release. The first seven albums show a great transition from folk to rock with Brining it All Back Home the album that included a little bit of both. The other albums are his first four albums, which all contain heavy folk influences: Bob Dylan, The Freewheelin’ Bob Dylan, The Times Are-a Changing and Another Side of Bob Dylan. The two after Brining it All Back Home are rock based and these include are Highway 61 Revisited and Blonde on Blonde. These albums include many of the greatest Dylan songs ever recorded as well as many of some of his best lesser known works. The majority of these albums were included in RollingStone Magazine’s greatest 500 albums of all time. Know no way is this a definitive list that you must get your next Dylan album from but if you don’t have many Dylan albums I suggest that you start with one of these

http://bobbydylanfan.webs.com/albumtobuy.htm - a link to my article

No comments:

Post a Comment