Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Dylan to enter the art world

The man just seems to keep on amazing me. He has done just about everything from music, to movies, to books, now Dylan is trying his hand at conquering a new project. That of the art world. As if we thought Dylan could do anything else to shock he comes out with this news. His new art, called “Bob Dylan on Canvas, can be seen in Halcyon Gallery in London with 12 pieces starting February 13. When he is done with that his show will move to Copenhagen in September at the National Gallery of Denmark. It is news like this that makes me wonder where his next step is. I’m sure that Dylan’s mind will be expressed through his art just as it was through his words. He truly is a man who seems to have no limitations. It seems that no matter how hard you try you cannot keep this man down. Now I'm not saying that he is going to have artwork that of Picasso but I think that people will be impressed with what he has done. It makes me wonder what it is the Dylan could want to do next. He has seemed to conquer just about everything. He has even had a successful radio show. If music, art, and so much more aren’t enough for Bob well than maybe he will try at a new sitcom or a reality TV show, nothing would surprise me these days, besides id probably watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment